Friday, September 3, 2010

Chicken Dance


If you're a long-time reader of this blog, you know that Alice loves to dance. She likes peppy, upbeat music, like Justin Bierber and Miley Cyrus. She also really likes watching Daddy dance -- the faster and crazier, the better!
(video may take a long time to load)

Oh - and regarding last week's puzzler, Kirke came home from work, saw the picture, and was sure that it was a bubble, ...but it' snot!)


2 comments:

  1. Okay, I must admit--Kirke and Alice have made my day! Since I am a tech newbie I have 2 questions:
    1. Is this blog out there so whole word could pick this up because this one should be on U tube?
    2.Is Kirke running this on his professional web site because EVERYONE in the Midwest will want him as their person sending them into dream land.
    This is such a precious memory you will have and Alice is a total daily delight and she is SO lucky to have you two fun parents.

    ReplyDelete