Things have a been a little hectic around our home this fall. However, we find ourselves very lucky to have such a good helper to assist with the end of summer tasks.
Alice, I totally relate to the 'a little hectic syndrome'. Sorry friend, but this is how life is. I have MY BOY home to help me with yard work this weekend. He has a lot of wood to split and we have furniture to move, pots to empty, and leaves to chop. I sure wish we had cute ear protectors like you! Keep up the good work in WI. You are looking great!!!
Alice, I totally relate to the 'a little hectic syndrome'. Sorry friend, but this is how life is. I have MY BOY home to help me with yard work this weekend. He has a lot of wood to split and we have furniture to move, pots to empty, and leaves to chop. I sure wish we had cute ear protectors like you! Keep up the good work in WI. You are looking great!!!
ReplyDelete