There has been much to be joyous about this Christmas season-- Grandma Sandy is getting healthier, Kirke and Sarah have had lots of vacation days, and Alice discovered chocolate. We have had the distinct pleasure of seeing lots of family so far, and we look forward to seeing more this week!
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Christmas Chocolate
There has been much to be joyous about this Christmas season-- Grandma Sandy is getting healthier, Kirke and Sarah have had lots of vacation days, and Alice discovered chocolate. We have had the distinct pleasure of seeing lots of family so far, and we look forward to seeing more this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
too cute...
ReplyDeleteAlice, I also discovered chocolate years ago and promote the habit whenever I can. BUT, as you are discovering chocolate from the batter licked from the spatula is 'THE BEST'. You are lucky to have the spatula to yourself. I know at our house there was a time I had 3 spatulas on each project!