I am so glad to see that Ted's swing skill set marches on--over 34 years of expertise. As the recipient of a pair of Ted swings in the late 80's, here is what I know. 1. Little nappers love these while you have to get that lawn mowed--just a little walk by push every so often provides the comfort of motion. 2. Having a pair is essential for friendship skills. 3. Having expansion territory on the structure is mandatory for future add ons. 4. The set is built to take the abuse it will get as Alice and friends visit Mars and develop twirl rides that rival anything they meet at the fair. Fun times.
I am so glad to see that Ted's swing skill set marches on--over 34 years of expertise. As the recipient of a pair of Ted swings in the late 80's, here is what I know. 1. Little nappers love these while you have to get that lawn mowed--just a little walk by push every so often provides the comfort of motion. 2. Having a pair is essential for friendship skills. 3. Having expansion territory on the structure is mandatory for future add ons. 4. The set is built to take the abuse it will get as Alice and friends visit Mars and develop twirl rides that rival anything they meet at the fair. Fun times.
ReplyDelete