Saturday, March 26, 2011

Correspondence


Alice likes arranging stickers and dictating letters to all her friends. If you are not on her penpal list, but would like a card, you should email us your address.

1 comment:

  1. This is like a product endorsement. I have been lucky enough to receive a letter from Alice Rogers and the world would be a MUCH better place if more mail like this was exchanged. Good job Alice for breathing life into the lost art of letter writing.
    As a side note, your great grandma Alice mailed me a letter every day I was in college. She especially liked a type of heavier note card with writing on one side, address on the other-SEALED with a sticker.
    You are a lot like your grandma Alice, I think. She liked making people happy. Carry on Alice Rogers. You are doing a fine job of training mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete